- Added developer hints on stack debugging and optimization
- New: CFG GET & SET: read/write complete profiles (base64 encoded)
- CFG GET, SET, INFO & SAVE can be used "offline" (w/o SEVCON access)
- CFG RESET n = reset EEPROM profile (w/o SEVCON access)
- Code size and stack depth optimization
- Frequent CFG errors reported human-readable
- Button reset result notification now sent via IP/SMS
- Client utility "cfgconv" to convert SEVCON profiles to/from base64
- Fixed base64decode(), removed bug workarounds
- base64encode(): return pointer to end of base64 string
- New net_assert_caller(): check caller, fallback to REGPHONE
- net_put RAM redirection now uses net_buf
- Code cleanup, size and stack depth optimization
- Fix: stack overflow/underflow flags cleared after crash
- Perl diagmode clients: missing license info added
CFG GET [n]
get (download) profile base64 encoded
CFG SET [n] [base64data]
set (upload) profile from base64 encoded string
n = 1..3: from EEPROM
else: from current working set
Hint: to avoid confusion with profile #0, don't use n=0 to address
the working set. Better use "-" or "ws" (translates to 0), i.e.
CFG GET -
CFG SET - ...
CFG GET WS
CFG SET WS ...
Use the "cfgconv" utility to convert base64 to text or vice versa.
"cfgconv" online: http://dexters-web.de/cfgconv