Verfügbarkeit und CE-Zertifizierung

Die Module erhalten gerade die CE-Zertifizierung. Ab Ende April sollen sie wieder verfügbar sein, dann mit CE, d.h. auch uneingeschränkt in Europa verkaufbar.

The idea was to wait for the certification process to complete before making the next batch (so they could be FCC and CE certified), but that has proven more problematic (mainly from a documentation point of view) and is taking longer that I had hoped. Certification is still in progress, and I am hoping for a positive result soon. The lab is working on it, and being very helpful, but it just takes time. If we can’t get certification within the next week or two, we will make another small batch of EU kits.

Short story: US kits are in stock. EU kits should be back in stock towards the end of April (and hopefully with certification).