Changes: see user guide tags "V3.7.2"
- Support for hardware V2.5 (SIM808)
- Support for separate charger temperature
- Command "CA?" now shows SOC ETR if range ETR is zero
- CAN write control bitmap
- Motor and PEM temperatures fixed
- Charger temperature added
CAN write control (feature 15) bitmap:
1 = enable CAN write access
2 = disable emergency RESET by D/R buttons
4 = disable kickdown
8 = disable battery auto power adjustments
Example: enable CAN write access (1), disable kickdown (4): 1+4 = 5
=> FEATURE 15 5
The charger temperature was missing in the framework, is now available
within log records "D" and "RT-PWR-Log", and can be queried using
command "TEMPS?". The new Android App release also displays it.
Changes in temperature sensor interpretation:
- Sensor 0x196 Byte 6 = was - => now: motor
- Sensor 0x59e Byte 6 = was motor => now: PEM/controller
- Sensor 0x597 Byte 8 = was PEM/controller => now: charger
Thanks to Pascal (edriver) and Frank (Grossstadtfahrer) for the new
findings about temperatures and sensors!