- Keep volatile features over reset
- Added speed & trip length to location update (msg L)
- Added b4 + substate to JSON API
- Fixed spelling of 'charge_etr_range' in JSON API
- Fill framework car_chargelimit from feature #7
- Added charge power to MSG CMDs #203,204 (Query/Set ChargeAlerts)
- Skip feature init on CPU reset
- Inhibit CPU reset during charging with charge power override
- New: charge auto stop control (feature #6 / car_chargemode)
- Added charge control to commands CA & #203,204
- Tightened SDO bus timing
- Minor code size optimizations
Charge stop mode is controlled via feature 6 or combined with limits and
power level using the reworked "CA" & #203,204 commands.
For example, to enable automatic charge stop on reaching a sufficient
charge limit, issue:
FEATURE 6 1
To set charge to stop at 80% SOC and use power level 3 = 1 kW, issue:
CA 80% S L3
The Android App charge limit UI has been updated accordingly in V3.12.1.
See documentation for more details.