- DIAG mode automatically started when booting without SIM, shown by constant
green LED and no longer terminated by inactivity
- DIAG mode SMS and MSG command output now prefixes all message lines
with "# " and terminates with "#." on a single line
(easier to process from tools like the perl client)
- Added "CARON" alert for vehicle stopped turned on
(first after 15 minutes, followups every 60 minutes)
- Trip report energy usage now based on odometer and also showing SOC gains
- Charge power & energy, battery voltage & current now also in framework
(for App display and tools)
- Alert on SimpleConsole key presses when vehicle parked
(i.e. for external alarm sensors)
- Charge power limiter
Charge power limiting is done via feature 7. This is no configuration stored
in the BMS/charger, the module needs to stay connected. Charge power can be
slightly above the configuration for short periods, normally only few seconds.
Feature 7 can be set to levels within range 0-7, with 0 & 7 meaning "no limit".
CAN write access needs to be granted. Feature 7 is volatile and needs to be
checked & reset before charging.
Levels 0-7 translate to about...
charge current = level x 5A
charge power = level x 300W
These are at the battery, power will be higher by charge efficiency at the
socket, so about 11-16% depending on charge state.
At the socket, the levels translate to about:
1 1.6 A 350 W
2 3.1 A 700 W
3 4.7 A 1,050 W
4 6.3 A 1,400 W
5 7.8 A 1,750 W
6 9.4 A 2,100 W
7 10 A 2,230 W
Charge time estimation adapts to the reduced power.